What are your favorite Christmas picture books?
Our favorites this year are:
My First Story of the First Christmas
Christmas Oranges
Room for a Little One
A Christmas Dress for Ellen
Why Christmas Trees Aren't Perfect
The Tale of the Three Trees
Twas the Night Before Christmas (Mary Engelbreit)
The Crippled Lamb
We're always looking for new recommendations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love Christmas Oranges, personally. It always makes me cry. Tanner is a doll. I miss him! Oh and then there's Crew - what a babe!
I think it's called The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey. Can't get through it without crying.
I like "Who's coming to our house?" It is a board book my mom in law gave us last year. It's about the animals in the stable preparing for Christ. I am pretty sure that is the name. There is also one about the stable..."This is the stable" by Cynthia Cotten. The illistrations are by Delana Bettoli and are wonderful!
I like the Jonathon Toomey one too. We've been having fun with The Elf on the Shelf.
Mortimer's Christmas... About a little mouse that wants a cozier home in the house and finds a nativity set up and moves in.... Same author and illustrator as "Bear Snores On" series....
The Miracle of the Wooden Shoes is a good one. My favorite is God Bless Your Way by Emily Freeman. It is such a sweet story and the pictures are so beautiful.
Post a Comment