Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Cute Kid

"Why so many pictures of Crew? Don't you love your other children just as much? Don't you think they are also blog-worthy? Don't you find them to be deliciously adorable as well?"

The answer to that is YES, but they have started to become cockroaches when the camera comes out, scattering when I pop the flash. They are starting to take after their father in their aversion to being photographed. Little stinkers. Never thought I'd see that day. Temporary setback, I hope.

Sigh...

At least one of my children won't deny me! Isn't he so cute???




6 comments:

Megan said...

he is so cute!!

Lollidale Farm said...

He is absolutely precious! I love babies when they can interact and smile for the camera, but not run away and hide yet like the big kids. He has the best smile!

Heather B said...

AAAHHHHH!!!! SO CUTE!!

Logan is looking over my shoulder (in Anna's arms) and when she told him "That's your cousin, Crew!" Logan said, "Coo! Coo!"

P.S. I LOVE the outfit!

Mel H. said...

Beyond cute. Those eyes! That smile.

Terry said...

Oh my!! What a difference a year makes. Still just a cute as ever.

Nikki said...

Oh how hilarious! I can just see your children scattering like "cockroaches"! So glad you still have one willing model :)