Friday, December 11, 2009

The Reveal

I've been working for a while on my master recipe blog. In the past I have posted recipes on collaborative sites, but when I make adjustments to the recipe over time, I have had to change them in 2 or 3 different places and sometimes I can't remember where my most updated, most delicious version of the recipe is posted.

I now have my recipes in one central location. Just my faves. Just the very best of the best. And only the ones that have nice pictures :) The rest of the best will follow in time, as I make them again and get beautiful pictures. Neurotic, aren't I?

But for now, I present to you: Vittles Divine.

11 comments:

Heather Vincent said...

YAY!!!! I LOVE trying new recipes. I have been compiling all of my favorite recipes on a blog too. Once I have enough recipes on it, I will let you know what the URL is.

Jennifer said...

What a great idea! You are such a great cook and I'm excited to get some more great recipes from you. (I LOVE the apple-stuffing pork chops -- so easy yet they taste complicated!)

Kayla said...

Awesome! That just made a grand entrance into my google reader!

Andrea B said...

Our tastebuds agree. I love your yummy cooking and of course the pictures to go along with it. Thanks for sharing!

Jenna said...

so. excited!

*A* said...

YUMMY! I am sooooo excited to try these out!!! You're the best! Thanks

2pint said...

I am so excited for this. now all of your great recipes at my fingertips!
Love you and see you soon!
johanna

Mandee said...

I LOVE it!

Kat said...

you're amazing. i can' hardly keep my one blog up to date.

would love to hook up soon...we're almost all healthy. ;)

Heather B said...

LOVE it!

Aimee said...

mmm... definitely shouldn't have checked out your new blog while I was hungry! Added to my reader. :)