Okay those are a couple of "Who me?...Couldn't be." Cutie pies. I love it. And Yay for Tanner and Crew watching him. I suppose we will have to invest in a set of wheels for the littlest driver.
Justin and I have been married for almost 12 years! We have 4 wonderful children who bring us an astounding amount of joy. We laugh, we cry, we eat, we cuddle, we read, and a whole lot more.
On November 10, 2008, our identical twin boys were born 3 months early. Our Dex returned to Heaven that day and now the rest of us continue on the earthly part of our journey, anxious to see him again. We have a third-grader, a kindergartner, a special needs preschooler, and an angel in our little brood and it certainly keeps things lively.
For more on the life and times of Dex and Crew, you can visit their blog by clicking here.
6 comments:
What a couple of little cuties!
Okay those are a couple of "Who me?...Couldn't be." Cutie pies. I love it. And Yay for Tanner and Crew watching him. I suppose we will have to invest in a set of wheels for the littlest driver.
So very kissable those two are!
Love the pics!
Gorgeous boys!!
so cute. dare i ask if this is a new camera? if not, you're getting way too good with the old point and shoot to justify a new one! lol
Post a Comment