Monday, December 21, 2009

Don't Grow Up, Little Guy

I love Tanner just the way he is. He is growing up so fast, too fast. I will deeply mourn the day when Mary no longer has a "little man" whose fleece is white as snow.

4 comments:

Heather B said...

Sweet :)

Mel H. said...

I love Tanner - and when can we set him up with Lucy?

Sarah said...

That surely gives a new perspective to the nursery rhyme!
I suppose that's one of the down sides to having children in a school which speaks a language I don't. It means that cute little mistakes like that could be happening all the time, but I would have no clue, understanding neither the correct way or the improvised! I do enjoy them wandering around the house singing Christmas songs in Welsh. That's cool enough, but it's not Tanner cool!!! :) But then just like Kinley cool before that, what could ever match up!?? :)

Sarah said...

Ever?!!