Mr. Hooper let a pooper all on Christmas day....Someone had to say it. I normally don't engage in bathroom humor outside the bathroom, butt... I'll make an exception for this one.
Happy to announce that I've never heard any of those come from my kids mouths... The closest they've come is "It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring" but I think they got that from me :)
Justin and I have been married for almost 12 years! We have 4 wonderful children who bring us an astounding amount of joy. We laugh, we cry, we eat, we cuddle, we read, and a whole lot more.
On November 10, 2008, our identical twin boys were born 3 months early. Our Dex returned to Heaven that day and now the rest of us continue on the earthly part of our journey, anxious to see him again. We have a third-grader, a kindergartner, a special needs preschooler, and an angel in our little brood and it certainly keeps things lively.
For more on the life and times of Dex and Crew, you can visit their blog by clicking here.
5 comments:
Robin laid an egg...
Mr. Hooper let a pooper all on Christmas day....Someone had to say it. I normally don't engage in bathroom humor outside the bathroom, butt... I'll make an exception for this one.
That one transcends state lines too :-) Lucy thinks it's funny and she doesn't know who Batman is.
Happy New Year, my friend.
Happy to announce that I've never heard any of those come from my kids mouths... The closest they've come is "It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring" but I think they got that from me :)
...the batmobile lost a wheel and joker got away.
When I first learned that song, it happened to be in front of my Uncle Bob.... it was the only time he ever put me down. Now I have issues.
Post a Comment