Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Settling A Bet

Justin and I need help settling an argument. Justin thinks I'm crazy and that I watch too many crime shows.

I, however, think it's totally reasonable to assume there could be a body in every trunk until proven otherwise.

Please tell me I'm not alone in this...

16 comments:

Aunt M said...

You are absolutely right about that. Also, they could be in any Hefty bag laying beside the road. That's my view and I'm stickin with it.

*Lyndsey said...

Of course! Justin doesn't know what dangers lurk around every corner....

Mel H. said...

Let's just say I drive an Outback.... So I can see the trunk ;-)

Lesa Snyder said...

not to be morbid but my uncle was killed that way. He picked up a hitchhiker. Turns out the hitchhiker and just gotten ut of prison and he put my uncle in the truck where he died in the texas heat. Sorry if that was a little to real, but it will help your case.

Megan B ♥ said...

Lesa!!! HOLY COW!!!! That's so so so creepy! See?????

rusted sun said...

I am totally with you. Lonnie would agree with Justin.

KWit said...

You are so not alone.... Cory and I had this same conversation. You just never know and we have to be prepared... Come on you never know what services will be needed later!

Kira =] said...

I totally agree. And I always question odd shaped bags in dumpsters.

Shannan said...

Oh please! The trunk is so obvious! I think about dark window wells, construction sites,and gas station bathrooms.
Hey who are your routing for on the biggest loser finale? I actually like all of them and I know they will all be winners tonight. As for the money though, I hope Liz gets the money. I feel like she may need it most because of her situation with her husband. And I hope Shea wins the runner up money.

Jamie said...

You know I am with you on that one!

*A* said...

If you only KNEW how crazy obsessed I am with crime shows!!! I think dead bodies are EVERYWHERE...sick I know!

Kristin Sokol said...

Okay, this is for reals...

When I had my first baby, I started watching all the seasons of Alias while I failed at learing how to breast feed.

After about season three, everytime I pulled up to a stoplight, I'd look in the car next to me and KNOW there was a spy inside the other car and they were following me.

We currently watch HOUSE. I am constantly irritated by my unusual symptoms of illness and the fact that DR. House isn't real and can't diagnose me.

I am apparently very impressionable. I wanted to watch crime shows, but my Steve won't allow it. I can't sleep knowing my whole family is about to be killed.

So yeah...I'd go with the CPA on this one. Cut back on the Crime Shows.

Kristin Sokol said...

I just read a good portion of your post over the past month or so...You are quite the blogger.

I guess you don't need me to tell you that you've been given a big helping of pain and suffering. No one ever expects that.

I give you a standing ovation for enduring it well and seeking the silver lining.

I find your taste and sense of humor refreshing,delightful and just plain fun. You remind me of me. I think we will be great friends.

Thanks for all your fun comments!

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

car trunks? Absolutely. Traveling trunks? not so much.

Christensen Kids said...

I'm with Shannon. I think of construction sites, big empty fields where a body might be buried...ect.

Heather B said...

LOL!!! Not even sure what to say... :)