Monday, December 14, 2009

Missing The Holiday Mark

I saw this commercial on tv. I think they meant well, but maybe, just maybe missed the mark... (P.S. -- click "play" in the lower left corner...)

Um, thank you, CBS?

Watch CBS Videos Online

17 comments:

Audrey said...

LOL At the bottom near the end there is the website CBS Cares.com. I thought it said CBS Scares. Indeed.

Mel H. said...

LOL. Not to name drop or anything, but I know the guy who runs CBS Cares. Should I shoot him an email tomorrow?

Emily said...

ooh baby, that's what it's all about.

If he schedules me one he dies.

Shannan said...

This CAN'T be real!!!!! Are you kidding me???

Christensen Kids said...

Wow...I think that's all I can say...

Heather B said...

Wow. Just wow.

Kira =] said...

Excuse me? Are they trying to take another spin on it's the inside that counts? Cause that came across as EWWWWWW!

Mardie said...

Ummm, no thanks Danny. I'd rather have jewelry. :)

Aunt M said...

The first time I saw that, I thought it was a joke.Like, a SNL skit, and then he'd admit to having some STD or something.But, no, this dude was serious. EWWW

Megan B ♥ said...

Yeah, it makes me feel all merry, jolly, and... queasy? Slightly violated, etc....

Mandee said...

It's the inside that counts? Seriously? Yeah. I think they missed the mark.

Lori said...

Yeah, kind of creepy! I saw that too and thought it must be a joke.

Kayla said...

???

oodlesofoversons said...

If Darrin gave me that for Christmas, it would not be pretty around here!! Gross. Can I have a breat exam as a stocking stuffer, please??

*Lyndsey said...

Okay, that's all sorts of creepy and gross. And if Casey feels a desire to schedule me a pap smear for Christmas....just say no.

*Lyndsey said...

what about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fun9s4lsPI8

Sarah said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen this Christmas!!! "It's what's inside that counts", I am choking from the laughter! So deliciously un-British too, that would NEVER go out on television here! If it has and I have missed it, I may have to hand my passport back!